Saturday, March 16, 2019

Dewi Arifia's Cover Letter

July, 11 2017

Attention to: Human Resource Department
Platinum Ceramics Industry
Surabaya

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you to ask about the possibility of working in your company. I found a job vacancy advertisement in a local newspaper today, that your company needs accounting staff and I consider myself to have the proper experience to qualify for the job.
My name is Dewi Arifia. I have an educational background as a accounting. I have two years experience as accounting staff from some companies I have worked before as well.
With my educational background and my previous experience as accounting staff, I am confident that I have enough qualifications and skill to contribute to your company. I have excellent skill to operate the computer, including to work with Microsoft Office. I also speak fluently in English. I am also hard worker who always want to progress and grow and also, I am very eager to learn. Here with the letter, I enclose my resume and some other documents which outlines my qualifications in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from your soon and I have high hope to join your company.

Sincerely,

Dewi Arifia 



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment