Saturday, March 16, 2019

Bintari's Cover Letter

Ngawi, March 16 2019

Attention to : Human Resource Department
PT. Ceres
Bandung Jawa Barat 40256


Dear Mr. Rama
I'm Bintari maria  I am a Psychology graduate of Diponegoro University, During my student, I was a member and an active organizer at Badan Eksekutif Mahasiswa (BEM) Faculty Of Psychology, for 4 years. At that time, I was in charge as staff of research and development division, chief of research and development division, vice chairman, and senate supervisor. 
Relate to my background, when I saw the job posting as a management trainee at PT. Ceres as advertised on kompas, Thursday, February 26 2019, I was interested to apply for that position. Althought I'm a fresh graduate, the organizational experience that I have make me used to work in team. I believe that I'm the right candidate that the company is looking for. Beside the active organizer, I'm also frequently involved in various commitee activities as a member of fund division. 
Thanks you for taking the time to review my resume and consider me for this position. 
I would express my gratitude for your attention and I hope I could be the part of your company.
Sincerely,

Bintari



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment